Other sources of advice

Although we do try wherever possible to help people in need, we are currently running a limited service, which does get exceedingly busy.

Here are some other services you can try for immigration advice in the meantime.

If you need help to get food, we post information about food bank and food parcel services here. Contact providers directly for up-to-date information.

HMSC is registered with the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (ref: N201500478)